For these of you who might not know, we’ve a product line referred to as 5 Two made up of house necessities that we design and produce with assist from all of you, the Food52 Group.
Our first product was this slicing board.
Two of our greatest sellers have been this apron with built-in potholders (an concept that got here from two separate Food52 members!) and this over-the-sink drying rack which rolls up once you don’t want it.
We’ve been quiet on the 5 Two entrance over the previous yr and wished to let you recognize that we’re firing up its engines once more—and we wish your assist.
This time, we’re tackling kitchen clear up: which means all the things from washing dishes to wiping your counters to storing your leftovers. Our first step is to get your suggestions on what you need—and want—us to repair in your kitchen, and we’ll come again with some product concepts and sketches for our neighborhood to overview.
First up: We wish to know what wants enchancment and why. We all know you’ve received robust opinions on clean-up so we wish to hear from you!
- Can we enhance upon the common cleaning soap dispenser?
- Is there a greater method to dry dishcloths?
- What options do you want your drying racks had? Ought to they be collapsable? Would you like them to carry your stemware, slicing boards, or knives?
- What sorts of instruments do you have to clear your dishes?
- How about storage options for sponges and cleansing instruments?
- Beneath-the-sink storage options: What do you retailer below there? How can we assist?
- What supplies, sizes, and options do you wish to see in your containers for leftovers?
- Air tight lids—what options matter to you?
Share your ideas within the article feedback under. We’ll be pouring over these within the subsequent week and coming again to you quickly with subsequent steps.
Can’t wait to listen to what you assume—let your opinions fly!
Food52 (we cook dinner 52 weeks a yr, get it?) is a meals and residential model, right here that can assist you eat thoughtfully and stay joyfully.