We have made it to Spherical 3! Solely 4 cash are left: Shiba Inu (SHIB), Cardano (ADA), BNB (BNB) and Polygon (MATIC). Winners from this warmth will transfer onto the ultimate match. Which cash will you ship to the championship? Vote in Spherical 3 now!
Voting for Spherical 3 closes at 9PM ET on Sunday, 04/03. Bear in mind, to be able to be included within the prize drawing, you should vote in every spherical utilizing the identical e mail tackle.
Spherical 3 Matchups
BNB (BNB)² vs Polygon (MATIC)¹⁴
Shiba Inu (SHIB)¹² vs Cardano (ADA)⁷
Vote in your favourite coin, win cool prizes
On the finish of the event, everybody who voted might be included in a drawing to win BitPay prizes. Prizes embody customized BitPay Vans sneakers and a customized APMEX 1 oz silver coin. To be able to be entered into the prize drawing, you should vote in all rounds.
BitPay Brackets is a single elimination event the place every up and coming coin will face off till one stays. Voting is open to your complete crypto neighborhood. Vote in your favourite coin in these head-to-head matchups. Which would be the subsequent cryptocurrency to blow up? Discover out with BitPay Brackets.
- Cash are ranked by market cap (as of three/3/22), seeded and matched up in opposition to one another.
- Voting is open to all. Choose a coin from every match and submit your votes. One vote per e mail tackle.
- As soon as every spherical ends, we are going to tally all of the votes to see which coin strikes onto the subsequent spherical. A complete of 4 voting rounds will happen.
- To be able to be entered into the prize drawing, you should vote in all 4 rounds of the event and use the identical e mail tackle to submit your votes.
- Why isn’t Bitcoin/Ethereum included? BitPay Brackets is meant to showcase the subsequent large cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin and Ethereum are already main cash, so we’ve omitted them to make room for a extra various set of cash.
- See full contest guidelines right here.