Cell App Change Log 4.15.0
Latest updates and optimizations to the Bitfinex cell app
We’re happy to current Model 4.15.0 of the Bitfinex cell app.
The newest replace to the Bitfinex cell app contains help for Tether tokens (USDt) on Tron, Solana, and Liquid protocol on Quick Pay.
You may also obtain the most recent model of the Bitfinex cell app from the Android Utility Package deal (APK).
Please share your expertise by leaving a evaluation within the app shops too! The under modifications have been instructed to us by our energetic consumer base. Suggestions from our clients is extremely useful to us.
- Addition of help for Tether tokens withdrawals
- Addition of help for USDt on Tron, Solana, and Liquid protocol on Quick Pay
- Addition of help for creating invoices for Lightning Community BTC and Tether tokens on Tron, Solana, and Liquid protocol in Quick Pay
- Customers can now kind ‘@’ to tag different consumer profiles on their posts in Bitfinex Pulse
- GIPHY integration in Bitfinex Pulse posts
- Redesigned join 2FA setup web page
- Eliminated onboarding tutorial for logins
- Final value is stuffed when choosing a pair in Value Alert
- Customers can now click on the cross icon to shortly clear the worth area in Value Alert
- Eliminated IOTA modal warning when including entry in handle ebook
- Addition of latest error code ‘The e-mail and/or username has been taken’ throughout join
- Up to date translations for Russian, Spanish, Turkish, in addition to conventional and simplified Chinese language
- Eliminated the forex column in Deposit by way of Fee Card
- Show discover in margin and funding kind if consumer not in the fitting verification stage
- Mounted situation of login with one-time password (OTP)
- Mounted situation of Funding Tickers web page having two further zeros after the decimal level
- Mounted situation of prohibited error message proven proper under the area picker in join kind
- Mounted situation of a white flash on first time loading
- Mounted situation of the keyboard not popping up in PIN code web page when logging in with API keys
- Mounted situation of urgent min/max inflicting an error in fee card deposits
- Mounted situation of fee card error at all times exhibiting every time quantity is current
- Mounted situation of Bitfinex Pulse posts being cleared when logged out
- Mounted situation of deep hyperlink not opening when app is totally closed
- Mounted situation of lacking ‘You haven’t but confirmed your e-mail’ message whereas logging in
- Mounted situation of not having the ability to paste a hyperlink on a pulse in iOS