World regulation agency Clyde & Co has introduced the promotion of 23 fairness companions, efficient Could 1.
The promoted companions symbolize every of Clyde & Co’s core sectors and every of its world areas. There have been 14 promotions in insurance coverage, 5 in tasks and development, three in power, marine and pure sources, and one in aviation.
Eight of the promoted companions are based mostly in North America, seven within the UK, 5 within the Center East and Africa, two in continental Europe and one in Asia-Pacific. Clyde & Co has almost 60 workplaces and related workplaces throughout six continents.
For the second time in three years, greater than half of the promoted companions had been girls.
“We’re a agency that has all the time valued progress, for the advantage of our individuals and our purchasers,” mentioned Carolena Gordon, Clyde & Co senior associate. “Whereas we’re very proud to frequently welcome new companions and colleagues from outdoors the agency, it’s significantly satisfying and necessary to have the ability to promote distinctive expertise from inside.
“Our various 2022 group of latest companions have all displayed the authorized expertise, consumer focus and technical experience that we anticipate from our individuals, however they’ve additionally demonstrated the collegiality, management expertise, drive and empathy that we search for in our companions and leaders. They’re a credit score to the agency, and I want them effectively within the subsequent stage of their careers.”
Learn subsequent: Clyde & Co launches new platform for casualty insurance coverage claims
The next attorneys had been promoted to fairness associate:
- Vanessa Lim, Singapore (insurance coverage)
- Olga Jefremova, Paris (insurance coverage)
- Luis García Suárez, Madrid (tasks and development)
Center East and Africa
- Roshanak Bassiri Gharb, Dubai (insurance coverage – company)
- Ina Iyer, Johannesburg (insurance coverage)
- Thomas Lawrenson, Johannesburg (insurance coverage)
- Christopher MacRoberts, Johannesburg (insurance coverage)
- Jonathan Parker, Doha (tasks and development)
- Noémie Bégin, Montreal (insurance coverage)
- Jared Clapper, Chicago (insurance coverage)
- Meghan Goodwin, New Jersey (insurance coverage)
- Matthew Harvey, San Francisco (insurance coverage)
- Daniel Lever, Miami (tasks and development)
- Nena Mashaw, Washington, D.C. (insurance coverage)
- Alexander Ross, Chicago (insurance coverage)
- Marta Jarque Branguli, London (power, marine and pure sources)
- Giovanna Cabbia, London (power, marine and pure sources)
- Laura Coates, London (tasks and development)
- Nicholas Harding, London (aviation)
- Christopher Leadbetter, London (tasks and development)
- Marie-Anne Moussalli, London (power, marine and pure sources)
- Andrew Tolmie, Edinburgh (insurance coverage – casualty)