Good morning from Maine the place the solar is shining and it will be a gorgeous late winter day. It should be excellent for taking part in outdoors with the latest member of our household, Rangeley Noodle! Final weekend we obtained a black lab pet and my daughters named him Rangeley Noodle. Rangeley is for one among our favourite locations in Maine and Noodle as a result of my five-year-old thought it was enjoyable to say and the remainder of us went with it. Wherever you might be this weekend, I hope that you’ve one thing enjoyable to do outdoors too.
This week I began a brand new course referred to as 5 Video Initiatives for Virtually Each Classroom. Even if you happen to missed the primary week, you may nonetheless sign-up and get the entire classes.
These had been the week’s hottest posts:
1. A Spherical-up of Pi Day Assets
2. AI Instruments are Coming to Google Workspace Instruments
3. An Overview of Utilizing and Detecting Synthetic Intelligence
4. 15 Microsoft Kinds Tutorials for Academics
5. A New Reply to the Questions I am Requested the Most
6. Annotate Movies With Textual content and Footage
7. Whimsical – An AI Idea Map Generator
Make Extra Cash This Yr!
Workshops and eBooks
- The Sensible Ed Tech Publication comes out each Sunday night/ Monday morning. It options my favourite tip of the week and the week’s hottest posts from Free Expertise for Academics.
- My YouTube channel has greater than 45,000 subscribers watching my brief tutorial movies on a wide selection of academic know-how instruments.
- I have been Tweeting as @rmbyrne for fifteen years.
- I replace my LinkedIn profile a time or two each week.
- The Free Expertise for Academics Fb web page options new and outdated posts from this weblog all through the week.
- Should you’re interested by my life outdoors of schooling, you may observe me on Strava.
This submit initially appeared on FreeTech4Teachers.com. Should you see it elsewhere, it has been used with out permission. Featured picture captured by Richard Byrne.