Over the previous few years Flipgrid has added so many nice options that it has developed past being only a platform for lecturers to ask questions and have college students file selfie movies in response. Now you should use it to create video classes, to create audio-only conversations, and way more. In this new video I display the best way to use my 5 favourite options of Flipgrid’s video recording instruments (internet browser model).
In the video you will note me display the next Flipgrid options:
- Importing and sharing movies made exterior of Flipgrid.
- Creating whiteboard movies with cut up screens.
- Blur backgrounds and use digital backgrounds.
- Allow the microphone-only choice.
- Use the picture-in-picture characteristic.