Revealed on August 17, 2017
For those who utilized for Market protection by means of a
, you could have to submit paperwork to substantiate you qualify. After you choose a plan, you will have 30 days to ship the paperwork.
Discover your life occasion on the record under to see what sorts of paperwork you possibly can submit:
What paperwork can I submit?
- For those who moved: Paperwork should embody your title and the date you moved. Examples embody: payments, mortgage or rental paperwork, or a letter from an insurance coverage firm. Usually, you additionally have to show you had qualifying protection for not less than one of many 60 days earlier than you moved. See the complete record.
- For those who misplaced different well being protection: Paperwork should embody your title and the date of your protection loss. Examples embody: a letter out of your insurance coverage firm or employer, a well being care program doc, or pay stubs. See the complete record.
- For those who adopted a toddler or gained a dependent by means of a foster care placement or court docket order: Paperwork should embody the title of the one who grew to become a dependent and efficient date. Examples embody: an adoption letter or report, foster care papers, or a doc for authorized guardianship. See the complete record.
- For those who bought married: Paperwork should embody the names of the married couple and the date of the wedding. Examples embody: a wedding certificates, marriage license, or marriage affidavit. See the complete record.
- For those who have been denied Medicaid or CHIP: Paperwork should embody your title and the date you have been denied protection. Examples embody: a denial letter out of your state company, a letter from the Market, or a screenshot of your eligibility outcomes. See the complete record.