August 13, 2020
You could qualify for a
to enroll in or change well being plans should you or anybody in your family misplaced qualifying well being protection previously 60 days or expects to lose it within the subsequent 60 days.
Protection losses which will qualify
- Dropping job-based protection, like by your employer or the employer of a member of the family.
- Dropping particular person well being protection for a plan or coverage you acquire your self, like in case your plan is discontinued otherwise you lose eligibility for a pupil well being plan.
- Dropping Medicaid or Kids’s Well being Insurance coverage Program (CHIP) protection, like if a change in family earnings makes you ineligible for Medicaid or your little one ages off CHIP.
- Dropping Medicare eligibility, like should you’re now not eligible for premium-free Medicare Half A.
- Dropping protection by a member of the family, like should you flip 26 and might now not be on a guardian’s plan.
Unsure your protection loss counts? Reply just a few questions to see should you qualify.
Prepared to use by a Particular Enrollment Interval?
Be aware: Should you’re not eligible to use with a Particular Enrollment Interval for the remainder of 2020, you possibly can apply for a 2021 well being plan Sunday, November 1 by Tuesday, December 15, 2020.